Triangle LNO1A Active Speakers & Audio Technica AT-LP3BK Turntable Package (Black)
The LNO1A/AT-LP3BK is a powered speaker and turntable package giving you everything you need to get started. Each component has a built-in pre-amp giving you the option to choose which one you prefer.
Audio Technica AT-LP3BK Turntable Product Features:
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable pre-amp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- ½" mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP3BK) and white (AT-LP3WH)
|Type||Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE” 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||434.0 mm (17.1") W x 128.0 mm (5.0") H x 350.0 mm (13.8") D|
|Weight||5.2 kg (11.5 lbs.)|
|Accessories Included||AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus; 1/2" mount universal headshell; power cord; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover; 4 mm rubber mat|
|Notes||Replacement Stylus: ATN91R|
Triangle LNO1A Active Speaker System with Phono Preamp:
There is no need to choose between sound quality and easy to use technology, the wireless active speaker LN01A provides high quality sound with minimal wiring.
LN01A is equipped with a built-in 2 x 50 Watts Class D amplifier. It incorporates bass and treble settings via remote control for easy sound optimization. LN01A includes a large input panel and offers the following: Bluetooth 4.0 APTX (equivalent to CD Quality), Phono input, Optical input, Coaxial input, RCA analog input and Subwoofer output.
A compact speaker with minimalist design, the LN01A benefits from Triangle’s historical acoustic know-how. The speaker features a 1 inch fabric dome tweeter and a 5.1 inch concave mid-woofer providing the smooth, warm and detailed sound specific to TRIANGLE.
Supplied with a remote control, power cord and a connecting speaker cable to link both speakers together.
- Type: Bookshelf Bass Reflex
- Number of ways: 2
- Speakers: Tweeter 1 Inch / Woofer 5.1 Inch
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W/m
- Amp power: 2 x 50 Watts, Class D
- Bandwidth: 56 Hz-22KHz (+/-3db)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4,5 Ω
- Input & output: RCA, AUX, Optical, Phono, Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP aptX, Sub Out
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 8.8 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 21 lbs.